Gallerie d'Illustrations Officielles

Pour parcourir l'univers mythique de Greg Stafford !

Modérateurs : 7Tigers, deBorn, kristoff

7Tigers
Modo

Re: Gallerie d'Illustrations Officielles

Message par 7Tigers » lun. 15 févr. 2021 10:35

Cormac le Pic et Signy le Vandal pour la couverture de l'édition d'Oriflam de la 3ème édition de RuneQuest par Hubert de Lartigue (1987), partagée sur FB:

7Tigers
Modo

Message par 7Tigers » ven. 19 févr. 2021 09:41

Raveena, initiée de Vinga, par Ossi Hiekkala

Jeff Richard, pour une des rencontres possibles dans le Sartar Homeland Sourcebook Boxed Set:
I've been posting a few previews of art for the forthcoming Cults of Glorantha books, but there's another beautiful book already in art production - the Sartar boxed set. And here's just a little preview of a piece by the outstanding Ossi Hiekkala.

Our mercenary here has been a bandit/rebel for pretty much her entire life. She might have been young, gorgeous, and wholesome back when she was a young woman who flocked to Starbrow's Rebellion in 1613, but since then, she has become hard, cynical, and ruthless. She started as a Colymar woman from Apple Lane - Raveena Dronlon's Daughter of the Varmandi Clan (her father was Dronlan Swordsharp - the Thane of Apple Lane. But she flocked to Starbrow's banner in 1613, joined a mercenary company and was exiled when the rebellion failed.

She fled to Balazar and joined the mercenary company of Pay Surney but was traded by Pay Surney to another Rune Lord for two horses and a broadsword. Raveena eventually returned to Dragon Pass where she became a bandit attacking caravans along Trader's Valley. In 1622 she was one of those who fought for King Broyan in the Auroch Hills and spent the next three years leading a band of bandits/rebels in South Sartar and Hendrikiland. When Starbrow became Prince, Raveena continued as a bandit.

Now it is 1627, and Raveena has accepted the amnesty of the new Prince Argrath, and has entered his service as one of the mercenaries in the Thieves Band. She is in her mid-30s and has seen and experienced a lot - mostly all bad. She's a senior initiate of the Orlanth Adventurous (Vinga-subcult), but lacks the Honor to become a Wind Lord. She has plenty of spirit magic focii (tattoos, bone jewelry, piercings, etc), and wears a green stone (a spell resisting crystal) around her neck (a gift from a long-gone lover). She's got a lot of scars, and is even missing an eye. She likes to keep the socket uncovered, as she finds it intimidates plenty of people.

And since this is RuneQuest, here are her stats:
STR 13 CON 16 SIZ 13 INT 14 POW 17 DEX 14 CHA 14
Note: les 2 autres illustrations connues d'Ossi Hiekkala (canard & vingan) devraient également se retrouver dans le supplément, Chaosium ayant acheté les droits.

7Tigers
Modo

Message par 7Tigers » mar. 9 mars 2021 09:03

Deezola (des 7 Mères), par Loïc Muzy pour Cults of Glorantha

Jakaboom
Confirmé

Message par Jakaboom » mar. 9 mars 2021 21:20

Je kiffe Deezola.

7Tigers
Modo

Message par 7Tigers » dim. 21 mars 2021 11:34

Le printemps arrive avec Voria, par Loïc Muzy pour Cults of Glorantha

7Tigers
Modo

Message par 7Tigers » mer. 31 mars 2021 10:16

Illustration de la couverture du RuneQuest Starter Set par Ossi Hiekkala: :

Jason a précisé qu'au moins 3 prochains ouvrages de la gamme auront également des couvertures par Ossi.

7Tigers
Modo

Message par 7Tigers » sam. 3 avr. 2021 11:37

Disponible sur RedBubble, Couverture de Sun County (janvier 1992) avec titre par Roger Raupp (R.I.P. 17 Décembre 2019)
https://www.redbubble.com/fr/shop/ap/60278463

Sans titre:
https://www.redbubble.com/fr/shop/ap/60276818

Michael O'Brien (auteur de Sun County):
It was a long, long time ago that I did the art direction for the Sun County cover.
But I do remember stuffing a large envelope with about 30 or more pages of photocopies and sketches and detailed commentary for the composition to send to Roger Raupp (this predated email), and getting preliminary sketches back from him the same way.
I was blown away by the final result, which (again, pre-Internet) I only got to see when the book was finally out.
I also assisted with the art direction of the other RQ Renaissance covers, except the last (Dorastor, which is lovely).

Sun County was actually contracted and underway before Ken Rolston came on board and his predecessor suggested three or four potential cover artists they were already in touch with, and had worked with before.
He sent me some examples and we decided on Roger Raupp - I think Ken was in place as the new 'Rune Czar' by then.
(BTW, despite being incredibly stingy with most things, AH also paid top dollar for their cover art: Roger got paid more for the cover than I was paid for writing the book).

7Tigers
Modo

Message par 7Tigers » lun. 19 avr. 2021 09:00

Kallyr Front-étoilé en mode Prince de Sartar, par Anna Orlova, pour la Sartar Homeland Box:

7Tigers
Modo

Message par 7Tigers » jeu. 22 avr. 2021 08:56

Couverture par Hubert de Lartigue pour la VF de Dorastor (1996) d'Oriflam:

yamsur
Confirmé

Message par yamsur » jeu. 22 avr. 2021 21:26

Cette pauvre Kallyr, avec le temp elle a prit un peu toute les têtes, dans cette dernière illustration elle fait très juvénile, je trouve
dans Sartar Companion et Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes. on trouve ça :
la première est ma préférée

pas mal aussi, mais aussi assez juvénile

sur la couverture v2 du Companion

La moins sexy, mais peut-être la plus réaliste pour une femme de son âge et de sa carrure physique :

Répondre